You should not worry, as we dig deeper into the top 20 companies currently hiring entry level and experienced transcriptionists. Be sure you’ll find the best agency to work for.
Best Transcription Companies to Apply to
- Accutran Global: Based in Canada, this transcription company offers both financial and medical transcription services. As a self-described “online virtual business Services Company,” Accutran Global seeks to provide services using home-based workers in United States, Canada, and United Kingdom. Fluency in English, Internet researching skills, and excellent listening and comprehension abilities are the necessary qualifications needed to be considered as good communicator and a potential member of the company.For more information visit this website.
- Appenscribe: Based in Australia but hires contractors all around the world, Appenscirbe offers a work at home transcription job. It’s application process includes submitting a from with your general details then taking transcription tests in one or several languages you know, essentially offering more opportunities and work for persons fluent in more than one language. Fill up the form now here.
- Accuro: It is among the transcription companieshiring UK based transcriptionists. They offer digital transcription services in both the medical and legal institutions. To learn more, visit this website.
- GRM: To be considered eligible for application in the company, a US based nationality, along with being a trained and certified transcriptionist is necessary. GRM offers general, medical, and legal transcription services. Apply now here.
- Tigerfish: In business since 1989, Tigerfish has maintained an excellent work in terms of providing transcribed materials. If you consider yourself as a successful as in indispensable writer with superb comprehension and writing skills, start your application now by visiting this website.